YouTube is a video sharing service where users can watch, like, share, comment and upload their own videos and the videos can be accessed on PCs, laptops, tablets and via mobile phones. YouTube is an amazing place to discover new things, learn and get entertainment. Originally created in 2005, YouTube has become one of the most popular sites on the internet, with visitors watching around 6 billion hours of video every month. We believe that everyone has a right and deserves to have a voice and that the world is a better place when we listen, share and build community through our stories. We have divided our YouTube Marketing course into 3 levels:
What you'll learn
1. By the end of the course you will have a solid foundation for growing your youtube channel and authority status.
In this video marketing course, you will learn:
1. how to build a solid foundation for your YouTube channel(s)
2. how to use a free resource for creating your YouTube channel art (channel banner), which does not require any design experience
3. how to optimise your channel for organic traffic by selecting the right keywords and description
4. how to select the right keywords for your videos and optimise around these keywords and all the basics of YouTube Marketing
1. google account.
2. interest in creating creative videos.
Who this course is for:
1. This course starts as if you know nothing about video marketing, but also covers several topics that many experienced video marketers overlook.